Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

4 days and a new wayt to get 10 tickets



Yes!! I can not beleive is almost my BIRTHDAY! so I have to share another opportunity to share the CANDY with you!

Today's Hint! This is another easy one! Just share with your friends that I am having a candy in my blog and they have to post a comment saying that you refer them, if they say your name you get 10 tickets!! and they get 5 tickets!! So share with your family, friends and visitors (if you have a blog!) and get more tickets! for the FUN!

Tip de hoy! Esta es otra fácil! Sólo comparte con tus amigas que tengo un Candy en mi blog y ellas tienen que añadir su comentario diciendo que la referiste, si mencionan tu nombre tu recibes 10 tickets y ella recibe 5 tickets!! Así que comparte con tus familiares, amigas y visitantes (si tienes un blog!) y obtén más tickets para la DIVERSIón!!

Have FUN and share!

Love,
Diana

No comments: