Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Hello!

Just a lil note to say Merry Christmas and may the Lord be with you always. I am enjoying my day with family and having FUN looking through the new catalog!! yeahhhhhhh I got mine today! and I get my new products too, but I am going to wait until tomorrow to open them!! LOL Can you imagine, my DH said that I should open it, but I am going to wait! That way I can feel the same excitement as when I was a lil girl!

Love,
Diana

Hola!

Solo una corta notita para decirles Feliz Navidad y que el Señor esté contigo hoy y siempre. Que la estrella que alumbró en Belén, alumbre tu caminar hoy y siempre y que el niño Jesús nazca en tu corazón y en el de tus seres queridos. Esa es mi oración.

Aquí estoy disfrutando con mi familia este día y gozándome el nueva catálogo, siiiii recibí el mío hoy y también los nuevos productos, pero esos los veo mañana!! están debajo del árbol. Mi DH me dice que lo abra y yo quiero dejarlo para mañana para así sentir la emoción de cuando era niña.

Un abrazo,
Diana

2 comments:

Jocy said...

Hi Diana
I hope you have had a great christmas and I wish you all the best for the next year!
Carmen (SBS4)

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

que emocion ya quiero tenerlo en mis manosssssssssss!!!para ver que bellezas trae