Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Saturday, December 15, 2007

SCS VSBN challenge winner!



I am sooo excited! I have not check SCS in a while because I can not be here a lot of time and I have to post the challenges everyday, so yesterday night I was looking some of the forums I visit once in a while and I went to SCS and I noticed that I won the 2nd place in Nichole's challenge!! What an honor for me, it was my first time on the VSBN and Nichole was the one that select the winners!! So for me that make my weekend!! Just want to share with you!

Here is the post on the SCs about the winners! and here you can see the album on the SCS gallery. Here my post with more pictures and here the instructions to do it!! and a slide show!

If you have any question, just let me know, and if you need the instruction in Spanish, just ask!

Here is one of the photos from Jackie's visit to Puerto Rico, Jackie and her family, Yarimar and ME! I am editing the others so I can share with you!!

Love,
Diana

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Well done on your win, it is a really beautiful item and you deserve it, way to go

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

WEEPA AMIGUITA FELICIDADES!!! Y LA FOTO DE LA CENA ESTA COOL QUE BUENO QUE PUDISTES VERLA

Dianette Seda said...

Congratulations! I am so happy you won it! I imagine your satisfaction at learning it. You create beautiful and delicate stuff. Keep working your craft!