Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hello Friend!/ Hola Amiga!

Just a little note to share with you another of the images I colored a while back with my Copic markers! This is from the Happy Girl stamp set (wich is retired) and the sentiment is from the NEW Spanish Seasonal Cuties! I like to have Spanish cards on hand, just in case I need them and living in Puerto Rico means that I do need Spanish cards, lol! (but don't forget there is an English version too!). The paper I used is from the A Little Whimsy paper pad (I love this paper pads because I love to have papers that coordinates and this pads has 36 papers and they cost only $6.95 ;0)!!). Don't forget to check our Specials, there is some stuff you will like and at prices you will LOVE!

Have a great day, I will keep crafting a little bit more! I am finishing a card I want to share tomorrow!! Until then!

PS: Don't forget the Make the Cut program is still on sale for only $58.36 with this program you can cut whatever you need with some different cutters, go over there to learn more! I used my E machine but that one is not the only one you can use with this program, lol! You can also dowload a trial version here!

*************************************************************************************

Sólo una pequeña nota para compartir con ustedes otra de las imágenes que había coloriado hace un tiempo atrás con mis marcadores Copic! Esta es del set Happy Girl (que está descontinuado) y el sentimiento es del nuevo set en español "Spanish Seasonal Cuties". Me gusta siempre tener a mano tarjetas en español, por si acaso las necesito, viviendo en Puerto Rico significa que las voy a necesitar, jeje! El papel que usé es de la libreta de papel "A Little Whimsy" (me encantan estas libretitas de papel porque me encanta tener papeles que coordinen entre sí y esta libretita trae 36 papeles y sólo cuesta $ 6.95; 0 )!!). Por cierto no olviden el enlace de especiales!! allí encontrarás cositas que se te gustarán y a unos precios que no podrás resiistir!

Les deseo que tengan un gran día, voy a seguir trabajando un poco más! Estoy terminando una tarjeta que quiero compartir mañana!! Hasta pronto!

PS: No olvides que el Make the Cut todavía está en especial por $58.36, el Make the Cut es un programa que sirve para cortar imagenes en algunas máquinas de corte! En mi caso uso la E, pues es la que tengo! pero puedes ir al web aquí para buscar más información e incluso puedes bajar una versión de prueba!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

8 comments:

Heidi Hihn said...

Adoreable....love the little flowers you put in her hair!

Myrna Marcano said...

ESTE SELLO ME ENCANTA, UNA PENA ESTE DESCONTINUADO.
TE QUEDO BELLA.
GRACIAS POR COMPARTIR.
ABRAZOS, MYRNA

Glittered Paws said...

How cute - love the paper choice - just perfect!!

Anna Gala said...

Hola Diana, aqui visitandote de nuevooo!!! :)
Me encanta en español wow!!!! :D
Me gusta ese papel, tiene un diseño muy lindo!!
Saluditossss!!!

Bridgett Owens said...

I really like this cute little card. She is just precious with that sentiment "en espanol" as well! Great colors!! I am so happy to see you posting more! :0)
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Teresa Jenkins said...

Cute! I like this paper too!

Chelsea said...

cute card Diana! Paper is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card! Love how you used the papers! rita w