Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, April 05, 2010

A quick card and an update!

Here I am!! First, I want to say Happy Easter to all of you!! I pray that the risen Christ finds place in your heart today and always! It's wonderful to know that He has given His life for us and also the Salvation we don't deserve! We have to be grateful for all that and we should give Him the place He really deserves! God bless you!

Second, I know I have not been a good blogger, right? I am really sorry about it! Thanks for your messages that you miss me!! I really appreciate it. I'ts the first time I haven't post in so long. I just want to let you know that everything is okay, I am just busy, very busy! Busy with the house, the homeschool and life in general! I think is the first time I feel soooo tired at night that I just want to sleep and I am a night person, lol! I am trying to work with the blog so hopefuly I can blog this week everyday (I already have some stuff to share, wohooo!!!) so don't go far!

Here is a quick card I did just to do something. I can't beleive that I have a couple of colored images sitting there waiting for me to do something with them. But I don't have time to think right now, lol, so I just cut 3 flowers from More Mimi paper using the Accent Essential cartridge in my E. Then I layer them and use a brad to hold them togehter. I cut a flourish from the same cartridge and then of course I need to stamp something! I stamped the sentiment from one of the newest Level A set and the dots lines are from Linear Sentiment, I love that set, everytime I need to add a detail I go for it!

Hope you like it and come back soon! I will be doing something with my images to post tomorrow! Tonight 24 (the TV show) is going to be 2 hours and Damages is almost finishing, just 2 episodes left!!! I can't wait to see what happen!!

Have a wonderful week!

*************************************************************************************

Aquí estoy! Primero, quiero desearle una Feliz Pascua de Resurrección (aunque un poco tarde). Oro para que el Cristo resucitado encuentre lugar en tu corazón hoy y siempre! Es maravilloso saber que Él ha dado Su vida por nosotros y nos ha dado la salvación que no merecemos! Tenemos que estar agradecidos por todo eso y debemos darle el lugar que realmente El merece! Que Dios te bendiga!

Segundo, sé que no me he portado muy bien, ¿verdad? Me siento muy mal por ello! Gracias por sus mensajes de que me extrañan! Se lo agradezco con el corazón. Es la primera vez que no he actualizado el blog por tanto tiempo. Quiero dejarles saber que todo está bien, sólo que estoy ocupada, muy ocupada! Ocupada con la casa, la escuela en casa y la vida en general! Creo que es la primera vez me siento taaaan cansada por la noche que sólo quiero dormir y eso que soy una persona nocturna, jeje! Estoy trabjando para poner el blog al día esta semana, por lo que espero tener algo para todos los días, así que no te vayas muy lejos!

Aquí comparto una tarjeta rápida que hice sólo para hacer algo. No puedo creer que tengo un par de imágenes coloriadas ahí esperando a que yo haga algo con ellas. Pero no tengo tiempo para pensar en este momento, jeje, así que corté 3 flores de papel "More Mimi" utilizando el cartucho "Accent Essentials" en mi Cricut E. Luego las uní con un brad y corté unos "flourishes" usando el mismo cartucho y por supuesto que necesito para estampar algo! Usé uno de los más recientes sets de Nivel A para el sentimiento y las líneas de puntos son con el set "Linear Sentiments" que me encanta, cada vez que tengo que agregar un detalle busco este set!

Espero que les guste y recuerda visitarme pronto! Voy a hacer algo con mis imágenes para publicar mañana! Esta noche es 24 (el programa de televisión) y va a ser de 2 horas y luego "Damages" que se está acabando, sólo 2 episodios más! No puedo esperar a ver qué pasa, jeje!! Que tengas una linda semana!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

10 comments:

AmethystCat said...

beautiful card, Diana! Happy belated Easter to you!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Great card! I'm going to have to take another look at linear sentiments!

Bridgett Owens said...

Beautiful card. I love it! You did a superb job. I knew you must have been busy because you enjoy sharing so much and for you to not do that must mean you are not able. I have something for you on my blog. You can find it here:
http://hoosierstamper.blogspot.com/2010/04/frugal-friday.html
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

PaMi said...

Dianaaaa :D! q buenooo verte de nuevooo blogeando! se te extrañabaa amiguitaaa! q linda card! sencilla pero super lindaa :D me encantaa! espero no te desaparescas muchoo jeje y feliz pascua igual para ti!

Myrna Marcano said...

Que alegria volver a leerte amiguita Diana. Que linda tarjeta nos muestras. Ya me hacias falta, los retos y las motivaciones para trabajar.
Me alegra mucho que estes bien.
Un fuerte abrazo, Myrna

Sonia said...

Hi Diana
Estoy muy contenta de volver a ver tus "updates'.
La tarjeta me encanto, sencilla, elegante, que hermosa y delicada.
Gracias por la inspiración.
Quiero retos.. espero poder cumplirlos je je!!!
Great Job!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

Detailsprmrm said...

que bueno saber de ti. Iras al scrapbook event?

Dianette Seda said...

Amiga, sabes que hace mucho no estaba online. Quiero decirte que me han encantado tus mas recientes creaciones y créelo o no, esta es al momento mi tarjeta favorita. Un abrazo!

Scrap with the soul said...

Que bella! Muy bonita y sencilla.
La verdad me gusto mucho.
Gracias por compartirla.
un abrazote.

Diane said...

Glad to hear all is okay with you. I've been wondering but haven't wanted to bug you. Nice to "see" you back. ;-)