Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Wanna go to Seminar.... can you help me?

I want to go to Seminar 2010!!! I have been an angel since 2006 (well an Angel with TAC, because I have been an angel for longgggg time, lol) and I went to Seminar the very first year with TAC and I can tell you I LOVE it!!! It was my very first time traveling alone (and I was scare to airplanes!), so I was scared to death if it wasn't for DH that forced me, I wouldn't make it!

Since I was in Texas with the family for vacations, I didn't have the time for swaps, thanks God I did my swaps at the airport (the flight was delayed)!! It was a great experience, MORE exciting when at the Banquet they called my name for TOP Recruiter and Rising Star awards!! I didn't know ANYTHING about those awards, it was my very first year with TAC and my very first Seminar, can you feel my excitement?? That was one of the most exciting moments there!!! I was in total SHOCK!! such great memories I have from that Seminar, since it was TAC #10 Anniversary it was FULL of angels!!! I don't have to tell you that next year I have to go and so the next one, so I haven't miss any since 2007, oh well just three Seminars, but the idea of missing this one, is very SHOCKING to me!! I want to go! but since I haven't been that active with TAC during this past months I think I am going to have to miss it if I can't get any help. Can you help me?

Here is what you can do:

Place an order with me at http://diana.ismyangel.net Every order during this week will get a special gift from me!

Buy one of my Mother's Day Album kit (link to come)

Visit my Stamp for sale link here.

Visit my daughter's creations link here. She is doing this hair pins to save money for college BUT she told me "mom, if you sell some of the hair pins, you can keep some for your savings for Seminar, I have been using your stuff anyway!" lol, isn't she just cute!! She is kind of sad, because she has sold just 3 pairs!! but she haven't market them yet! so I think 3 is pretty good, right?

I have a couple of Cricut carts that I want to sell, so if you are looking for one let me know and I can tell you if I can part with it, conditions and price!

I think I am going to make some Surprise Boxes as well, so stay tune! and that is all I have to offer! besides customs cards and customs mini albums if you need them, send me an e-mail and I will get back to you asap!


*************************************************************************************

Quiero ir al seminario de TAC 2010! He sido una "ángel" desde 2006 (una ángel con TAC, porque he sido una ángel hace muchoooo tiempo, jeje) y fui al Seminario el primer año con TAC y les puedo decir que me encantá! Era la primera vez que viajaba sola (y me asustan los aviones!), así que tenía un miedo terrible, si no fuera por DH que me obligó, yo no lo hubiese hecho!

Como estaba en Texas con la familia de vacaciones, yo no tenía tiempo para preparar mis "swaps", gracias a Dios pude hacer mis swaps en el aeropuerto (el vuelo se retrasó)! Fue una gran experiencia, pero lo más emocionante fue cuando en el Banquete me llamaron para recibir el premio de una de las TOP 10 reclutadoras y el tambien el premio de "Rising Star"! Yo no sabía nada de esos premios, fue mi primer año con el TAC y mi primer Seminario, ¿puedes sentir mi emoción?? Ese fue uno de los momentos más emocionantes allá! Yo estaba en shock total!! hermosos recuerdos que tengo de ese seminario. Como ese año TAC estaba celebrando su Aniversario #10, estaba lleno de ángeles! Por supuesto que el siguiente año (2008)tuve que ir y el siguiente(2009) también, jeje, así que no he faltado a ninguno desde 2007, oh bien sólo tres Seminarios, pero la idea de perder el de este año, es muy chocante para mí! Quiero ir! pero como no he estado tan activa con TAC durante estos meses pasados, creo que voy a tener que perdermerlo a menos que no consiga alguna ayuda. Quiero ir!! ¿Me puedes ayudar?

Si la respuesta es si, esto es lo que puede hacer:

Haz tu pedido conmigo en http://diana.ismyangel.net Cada orden durante esta semana recibirá un regalo especial de mi parte!

Comprar un kit de mi álbum Mother's Day (enlace por venir)

Visita mi página de sellos para la venta aquí.

Visita las creaciones de mi hija aquí. Ella está haciendo estas hebillas para ahorrar dinero para sus estudios, pero me dijo "Mami, si vendes algunas te puedes quedar con el dinero para el Seminario, después de todo he estado usando tus materiales" que bella verdad? bueno pues también quise aprovechar, pues ella está triste de que solo ha vendido 3 pares! en realidad no ha hecho mucho para venderlos, así que 3 para mi esta super, verdad?

Tengo un par de carts de Cricut que quiero vender, así que si estás buscando alguno en particular dejame saber y te puedo decir si puedo deshacerme de él, las condiciones y el precio! jeje!

Creo que eso es todo lo que tengo que ofrecer! Además de las tarjetas y mini álbumes personalizados, por supuesto! si necesitas algo, envíame un e-mail y nos ponemos de acuerdo!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I sure hope you make it!

Christine Pennington said...

Praying you can come. It just won't be the same without you.

Bridgett Owens said...

I hope you will get the funds to go. I know how much it means to you!!