Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Here Kitty, Kitty!

As I told you yesterday, here my kitty, kitty card! Is she CUTE or what? I have been waiting to play with this image, that I colored with my Copics, for sooo long and finally I did a card with it!! Since she is a cutie kitty I have to use Catelynne paper! I love Catelynne sooo much! It's just girly, girly, but kind of sweet girly! you know what I mean? oh, well it's just soooo like my daughters. They were here when I was doing it and they were REALLY excited with it! and then they looked at our kitty and told her, don't worry Flores you are cuter than her, lol!

I decided to use the nestabilities Labels One because I have a couple already cut to use and this one was perfect for this card! The sentiment stamp here is from one of the current Level C Hostess Sets called Thinking of you! I love that set! (it's the same I used on yesterday's card!) and the kitty here is from a past promotion, but it's sooo cute that I have to use it! I hope you like it as much as I do!! Now to think where she should go!

Have a wonderful week!

*************************************************************************************

Como les dije ayer, aquí mi tarjeta con la gatita! te gusta esta linda gatita? He estado esperando para jugar con esta imagen, que colorie con mis Copics, por buen rato y, finalmente, hice una tarjeta con ella! Como ella es así tan cutie tenía que utilizar el papel Catelynne! Me encanta Catelynne! Es simplemente girly, girly, pero dulce girly! sabes lo que quiero decir? me entienden, verdad? jeje! Se parece a mis hijas, así como delicadita y a la vez juguetona y dulce! Ellas estaban aquí cuando la estaba haciendo y estaban muy contentas con el resultado! y luego miraron a nuestra gata y le dijeron, no te preocupes Flores tu eres más linda que ella, jeje!

Decidí usar los nestabilities Labels One porque tengo unos cuantos ya cortados y listos para usar y éste era perfecto para esta tarjeta! El stamp de frase que usé es de uno de los sets de anfitriona "Thinking of you" a mi me fascina este set! (es el mismo que usé en la tarjeta de ayer!) y la gatita es de una promoción pasada, pero es tan bellaaaa que tenía que usarla!! Espero que les guste tanto como a mí! Ahora a pensar a donde debe ir esta linda gatita!

Que tengan una semana maravillosa!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

5 comments:

Anna Gala said...

Hola Diana!!! Me encantan tus sellitos.. :( ya quiero unos, jajaja!!! por lo pronto, te digo que me encantan los gatitos, por lo tanto me gusto ver este trabajito, es bien tierno!!! Saludooos!!

Chelsea said...

Cute cute card Diana! Love that kitty!

Glittered Paws said...

Love it - you don't have to be a cat lover to not love this cat - but I am a cat lover (mom to 3) She looks good on the DP you choose also.

Bridgett Owens said...

Super sweet card, Diana! I think it's so pretty. Your daughters are too precious telling their kitty to not worry because Flores is cuter! LOL I love that!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Anonymous said...

hola amiga me uno a ti para seguirte en tus hazanas con la cricut y el nuevo programa estoy ansiosa de aprender