Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Want to see my bear?

Today I am doing an early post, wohoo!!! Can you beleive it? Well do the happy dance with me!!! I was dying to show you this card!! I made it with the *NEW* Spanish Seasonal Cuties from TAC!! This is a set that can be order in both languages: English Seasonal Cuties and Spanish Seasonal Cuties, isn't that fabulous!! I was soooooooo happy to see another Spanish set! I love the Spanish Sentiments sooo much! and I love this one too!!

Here is another image I colored while I was watching TV!! and I colored like 3 of this one!!! I was soooo happy with the brown results that I have to keep practicing, lol!! I love my COPICs and yes, More Mimi again!!! I promise that tomorrow I will share a card with another paper, lol!!! Remember I didn't have a lot of time so I have to use whatever was at my table, lol!!

Hope you have a great day!!

*************************************************************************************

Wohooo!! Hoy estoy haciendo un post temprano! ¿Puedes creerlo? Y bien haz el baile de la felicidad conmigo, jeje! Me moría de ganas por mostrarle esta tarjeta! La hice con el *NUEVO* set "Spanish Seasonal Cuties" de TAC! Este es un set que se puede ordenar en los dos idiomas: Inglés "English Seasonal Cuties" y en Español "Spanish Seasonal Cuties", no es fabuloso? Yo estoy super feliz de ver otro set en español! Me encanta el Spanish Sentiments mucho! y me encanta este también!!

Aquí hay otra imagen de las que he coloriado, mientras estaba viendo la tele! y de estas colorié como 3, jeje! Estaba tan feliz con los resultados del marrón que tuve que seguir practicando, jeje!! Me encantan mis Copics y sí, otra vez usé More Mimi! Les prometo que mañana voy a compartir una tarjeta con otro papel, jeje! Recuerda que no tenía mucho tiempo así que tenía que usar lo que estaba en mi mesa, jeje!!

Espero que tengas un gran día!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

7 comments:

Lisadwb said...

Awwww, what a cute card!!

nenaKoss said...

DIANA KE LINDA CARD!!! MUY TIERNAAAAAAA

Glittered Paws said...

How cute - great coloring on the bear and love the DP you selected for this card.

Trudy Osborn said...

So, so adorable! This card is so precious! LOVE it so much I may have to CASE it

Bridgett Owens said...

That is a super sweet card! What a cute image!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Such a cutie! I want this set, great coloring!

Heidi Hihn said...

Cut card! Love the colors you used!