Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, April 12, 2010

So thankful for YOU!


Here is one of the cards I was working with! not knowing where it will go, but today I got a text message from a friend that now I know where this baby is going!! Tomorrow this is going to WI!

As for the card! I used the Miss Moxie paper collection!! Yes!! I told you I will use other collections, besides More Mimi, lol! Well this is another set that was from a special promotion so it's not a current one, BUT I still have one laying around and I will love to sell it with the other set from that promotion (the kitty one, wich is going to be feature tomorrow in another card!) I just have a set of those, so if you want to get them in your hands be sure to contact me asap!

Off to watch my favorites TV program!!! Talk to you tomorrow! BTW, the scallop border was done using the MTC program!! Did I tell you that program ROCK???? It's TRUE! I have a couple of friends that have download the trial version here and they are just IN LOVE with it!!

*************************************************************************************

Aquí está una de las tarjetas que estaba terminando! sin saber a quién se la enviaría, pero hoy recibí un mensaje de texto de una gran amiga y ahora ya sé dónde va! Así que mañana sale rumbo a WI!! En esta tarjeta usé la colección Miss Moxie!! ¡Sí! les dije que utilizará otras colecciones, además de More Mimi, jeje! De dónde salió esta hermosa chica? es otro set que era de una promoción especial por lo que no está disponible ahora mismo, pero todavía tengo una por ahí disponible en conjunto con el otro set de la promoción(la gatita, que vas a ver mañana en otra tarjeta!) Solo tengo un set de estas, así que si quieres jugar con ellas contáctame lo antes posible!

Bueno ya me voy para ver mis programas de TV favoritos! Les escribo mañana! Por cierto, la franja en scallop que tiene la tarjeta la hice usando el programa de MTC! ¿Te había dicho que me encanta ese programa???? ¡Está Brutal! Tengo un par de amigas que han descargado la versión de prueba aquí y están igual de enamoradas que yo, jeje!!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

6 comments:

Barb said...

Very cute, Diana!

Heidi Hihn said...

Love it! Miss Moxie papers are one of my personal favorite! Great choice of paper and colors you used on your image.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!! rita w

Trudy Osborn said...

Great card...so cute! I love that Moxie paper!

BABYBORICUA said...

QUE HERMOSAS TARJETAS ME GUSTARON AMBAS LA DE LA NENA Y LA DE LA GATITA QUE PRECIO TIENEN ESOS STAMPS Y CUANTOS TRAEN POR SET ...SI PUEDES CONTESTAME A MI EMAIL....

Colleen said...

What a cute card. What company is the stamped image of the little girl from?