Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Because you all are...

A blessing to me! Thanks, thanks for all your comments, messages and phone calls too!! I really apreciate all the LOVE you give to me. I woke up today to read a lot of messages from you and I sure had a great day today, THANKS!

Here is a card I did using the More Mimi paper, yes, again!!! and the Apple Girls stamp set! Isn't this girl just toooo cute? I love, love this girl! I just thought that this card can be perfect for a teacher, what do you think?

The other day I stamped a bunch of images and every time I watch TV I start coloring my images, that way I just need to find time to put together the card, lol!! yes, I thought it was easier but now I have a bunch of images waiting to be transform into a card! I hope to do so soon! and of course to share with you! But I can tell you that this way you save time and is really relaxing, specially if you are watching 24, Criminal Minds, Damages, etc!!

Hope you like my card and keep in touch with me!

*************************************************************************************

Porque ustedes son.... Una bendición para mí! Gracias, gracias por todos sus comentarios, sus mensajes y sus llamadas de teléfono también! Realmente aprecio todo el amor que me dan. Hoy desperté con muchos mensajitos y he pasado el día feliz! Gracias!

Aquí comparto una tarjeta que hice con el papel More Mimi, sí, otra vez! y el sello de Apple Girls! ¿No es esta chica super linda? Me encanta, me encanta esta chica! Pensando ahora se me ha ocurrido que esta tarjeta está perfecta para una maestra, qué les parece?

El otro día me estampé un montón de imágenes y cada vez que veo la tele me pongo a colorear mis imágenes con los Copics, de esa manera sólo tengo que encontrar tiempo para crear la tarjeta, jeje!! Sí, pensé que sería más fácil, pero ahora tengo un montón de imágenes en espera de ser transformada en tarjetas! Espero hacerlo pronto! y por supuesto compartir con ustedes! Pero de verdad que uno avanza más y a la vez es super relajante colorear!

Espero que les guste mi tarjeta y se mantengan en contacto conmigo!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

5 comments:

Jen Carter said...

How cute Diana!

Christine Pennington said...

Great card! Love it!!

Sonia said...

Que gusto mucho la combinación de colores y el stamp esta de lo mas cute, no lo tengo por cierto.
Una tarjeta delicada y muy bonita.. y para regalar divina.
Gracias por tu inspiración.

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

Myrna said...

Diana!! un gusto saber que todo esta bien :) aier no habia leido el post anterior jeje pero me actualizo leyendolo, me declaro fan de tu blog :D

te mando un abrazooo

Glittered Paws said...

Love the coloring - and the little girl is so cute. It would make a perfect teacher card.