Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Celebrate Him Promotion!


TAC™ PromotionsOuch!! I just noticed I haven't post this month promotions!! Oh well, here is the Celebrate Him promotion!!! specially designed for those men in your life! Don't you love to be well prepare and in advance? My daughter just showed me that she has her Father Day's card done!!! she ROCKS!!! I haven't start with Mother's Day yet!! lol! I know she has mine done! but she will not share with me until the day!! She is sooo organize! she takes it after daddy, don't look at me, lol! Anyway, I am ready to finish to clean the kitchen, but thought I will pop up here to share this wonderful sets!!

*************************************************************************************

Ouch! Acabo de notar que no he puesto este mes promociones! Bueno, aquí está la promoción "Celebrate Him" diseñada especialmente para los hombres en su vida! ¿No te gusta estar preparada y con anticipación? Mi hija me acaba de mostrar que tiene la tarjeta del Día de Padre ya lista! está brutal, verdad? Yo ni he comenzado con las del Día de las Madres todavía, jeje! Sé que ella tiene que tener la mía ya hech tambien, pero no la compartirá conmigo hasta ese día! Ella es taaan organizada! se parece a su papá, no me mires a mí, jeje! De todos modos, estoy lista para terminar de limpiar la cocina, pero pensé que debía venir por aquí para compartir esta maravillosa oferta!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: