Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Something Old, Something New!

It's not a wedding! I just want to share an old card and a new card! The other day I had an idea while I was looking to the Spanish Sentiment set and the Spanish Seasonal Cuties! I have been wanting MORE Spanish sets, of course! But I have to work with what I have, right? so my idea was that since we have some sentiments that can be use for more ocassions with just something else I ordered a customp stamp with the word "Mamá" (Mom), that way I can do different phrases just for mom! so I will have even MORE options with what I have on hand. Yesterday I got my order and here is the result! I combine the Spanish Sentiment "para tí" (for you) phrase with my new custom stamp and I love it!!! Now I need to order more custom stamps and I will have more options to use in my cards! of course "Papá" (Dad) is next!

Don't you love this girl? It's from the Cupcake Cuties set and it have been on my table for long time waiting for me!!! I designed the card using a retired paper (Bella Flor) and the Nestabilities Label One set. I have it finished there for a couple of days waiting for the Mamá stamp to come!

Why to share an old card with you? Well since TAC announced the Final Farewells list I have been looking into it to know wich ones I have and wich ones I need to order! While I was doing that I noticed that some of my most used stamps are there, so I decided to share some old cards done with those sets that I love so very much, because I don't want you miss them and now is the best time to get them with 25% off! right?

Here the stamps I used: Enjoy nature (on sale $6.71), Wishing you Hapiness (on sale $6.71) and Friendship Strips (on sale $16.46) (this set is sooooo versatile! imagine ALL the backgrounds you can design with it!)

Wishing you a great day and a fabulous week!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

9 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love both cards and how reative you are ordering a "special" mom stamp - this works perfect for you. Love the colors you used on the little girl.

Trudy Osborn said...

Great cards, Diana! I forget about personalized stamps...there are so many great uses for them.

That second card is awesome, LOVE it

Teresa Jenkins said...

Great idea with the personalized stamp... didn't think about doing a custom saying, just thought of name/contact info! Love your cards, going to have to play around making backgrounds with my friendship strips set... I will miss it... or not since I already have it LOL

Bridgett Owens said...

Great cards! I love the shimmery cupcake! So fun and great stamps you have used!! I am so excited to see the new catalog coming soon!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Unknown said...

These are wonderful! I agree with the rest of the angels here!

Alley said...

What a fun one! Also, great idea to order the stamp just for mom!

Chelsea said...

great cards!!! I too will miss some of those sets.

Laurie Unger said...

Oh - love the glitter on the cupcake! and that second card is just as wonderful. So springy!

Heidi Hihn said...

Great cards!! Love the frosting on your cupcake!