Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Oh wow!! and 25% off on our Final Farewells

So many days without posting!! I haven't notice that, since I was working re-desingning my blog I thought that I posted something, silly me, lol!! Do you like the new look? Hope so, I was imaging that for a lil bit until I got some time time and did it! Don't forget to grab my button and share some love to your visitors!

I just want to share a card I did for a very special friend! I am really thankful for having her in my life! I give thanks to God for letting me know her, I have chat with her over the net, but last year at Seminar I had the pleasure to visit with her and to know her in person! What an amazing lady! That's one of the reason I love Seminar soo much! getting the opportunity to visit with amazing angels that God had put in my way! what a blessing!! Thanks for been my friend and for all the love you share with the people that are around you! God bless you!

God bless you all too!! I am really bless to have every one of you in my life!

For this card I used a Limited Edition set called "Brighten Girl" and a past hostess set for the sentiment and the dots are from the Awesome Blossoms set!! I love dots! Ooppss!! I almost forget! TAC just released the sets thar are going to be discontinued, so don't foget to check them out here! If you need anything let me know or place your order directly there! This is your last chance to get them and they are 25% off, so what are you waiting for? There are a couple of GREAT stamps! can't wait to see what is coming!!!

*************************************************************************************

Tantos días sin escribir! No me había percatado, pues como estaba trabajando con el nuevo diseño de mi blog pensé que había publicado algo, qué tonta soy, jeje!! ¿Te gusta el nuevo look? Espero que sí, hace tiempo estaba pensando en la idea/concepto hasta que encontré un poco de tiempo y lo hice! No te olvides de coger mi nuevo botón y compartir un poco de amor con tus visitantes!

Ahora quiero compartir una tarjeta que hice para una amiga muy especial! Estoy muy agradecida por tenerla en mi vida! Doy gracias a Dios por permitirme conocerla, había compartido con ella en la internet, pero el año pasado en el seminario tuve el placer de conocerla en persona y compartir con ella! Es una mujer increíble! Esa es una de las razones por las que me encanta ir al Seminario! Tener la oportunidad de visitar con las ángels y disfrutar de las bendiciones que Dios ha puesto en mi camino! ¡qué maravilloso! Gracias por ser mi amiga y por todo el amor que compartes con las personas que están a tu alrededor! Dios te bendiga!

Dios las bendiga a todas! Estoy realmente bendecida de tener cada una de ustedes en mi vida!

Para esta tarjeta utilicé un sello de edición limitado llamado "Brighten Girl", un set de hostess pasado y el set "Awesome Blossoms" para los puntos, me encantan los puntos!! Casi se me olvidada, no dejes de ver los sellos que pronto no serán retirados! y además tienen un 25% de descuento!! no es genial? Ve aquí y si tienes dudas o preguntas me contactas, allí mismo puedes ordenar o escribirme a mi e-mail!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

5 comments:

Teresa Jenkins said...

Great card! Love the colors and the layout... dots are growing on me now too LOL

Christine Pennington said...

Diana--sweet Diana! What an awesome card. I am so blessed to know you as well & you are an amazing woman too! Love ya tons!

Chelsea said...

so simple and sweet!

Anonymous said...

I like your new blog header! Great card too.... rita w

Angela K said...

Your card is so cute!