Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I am sorry, I was MIA again!

This time I wasn't okay! My aunt passed away and I haven't feel in the mood of create anything! I was gone all day yesterday for the funeral (it was in another town, so I was out early in the morning and came back at night!). It was good to see my cousins and other family members I haven't seen in a while but of course it wasn't a happy moment! She was my fave aunt, she used to live in the house across the street from my mom so I spend time with her everyday when I was a kid! I remember that sometimes my mom cooked something I didn't like it and she said go to your aunt's and see if she cooked something you like, lol! ***I will come back soon, I can't write anything else, I still don't feel good, I am sorry***

*************************************************************************************

Per ahora no estaba bien! Mi tía murió y no he sentido el deseo de crear nada! Ayer estuve todo el día fuera en la funeraria (ella vivía en otro pueblo, así que me fui temprano en la mañana y regrese de noche). Me alegró ver a mis primas y sus familias y también a otros familiares que hacía un tiempo no veía, pero no era un momento feliz! Ella era mi tía favorita, ella vivía en frente a la casa de mi mamá así que pasaba mucho tiempo con ella, la veía todo los días! Recuerdo que cuando mami cocinaba algo que no me gustaba, allá iba yo a buscar comida, siempre me añoñaba. ***Regresaré pronto, pero no puedo escribir más, todavía no me siento bien, lo siento***

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

12 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Diana so sorry to hear of your loss - any "family or friend" who passes is a loss prayers and thoughts are with you.

Chelsea said...

Sorry to hear of your loss ... glad you still have fond memories ... I love the story of going to get a different meal across the street! Thoughts and Prayers are with you.

Heidi Hihn said...

Diana, I am sorry about your loss. I deal with a lot of people who lose love ones in my job and I alway remind them that the tears you shed are because of all the great memories you share with your loved one and you are blessed by those times you share. When you feel like creating again hopefully some of those wonderful memories will inspire you.

Alley said...

Sorry to hear of your loss Diana..

Christine Pennington said...

Diana--I am so sorry. Lifting you in prayer. Love, Christine

Myrna said...

Diana lo siento mucho!... estare orando por ti y tu familia...

besos

Teresa Jenkins said...

So sorry for your loss.

sunghee said...

I am soooo sorry for your loss. It is really hard. You are in my prayer...

Unknown said...

I'm sad about the loss of your aunt. I've been praying for you and your family. What great memories you have and how cool how God provided meals and comfort!

Scrap with the soul said...

Que bella te ha quedado y se que la hicistes con el corazón y ella recibira ese amor.
Sabes que en mis oraciones estoy contigo y tu familia.
Un abrazote.

Angela K said...

Oh Diana, I am so sorry to hear this I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!

Bridgett Owens said...

Diana, I am so sorry to hear of your Aunt's passing! I know it is so hard to lose someone you love but you have strong faith and I know God will carry you through this as you rest in His loving arms.
Gentle Hugs,
Bridgett