Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thanks for your support and prayers!

I just want to say thanks for your prayers! I feel a lil better every day, I know it's not easy to lost someone you love. Thanks for all your words, comments and personal messages! I really apreciate them! Thanks for keeping us in your prayers!

For this easy and quick card I used a new set from the Serendipity called Awesome Blossoms and I used bright colors because that was the way she used to be a brightful person! and that's the way I want to remember her!

*************************************************************************************

Solo quiero agradecerles por sus oraciones! Hoy me siento un poco mejor, se que no es fácil perder a un ser querido. Gracias por sus palabras, sus mensajes aquí y los personales! Realmente los valoro mucho! Gracias por mantenernos en sus oraciones!

Para esta super sencilla y rápida tarjeta usé un set del nuevo Serendipity llamadao "Awesome Blossoms" y usé colores brillantes pues titi era así una persona que resplandecía "titi Luz" y esa es la forma que la quiero recordar!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

10 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love the vibrant colors of this card ... great job!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Lovely card Diana, celebrate the good times and cherish them.

Heidi Hihn said...

I glad that your memories of your aunt inspired you to create something that reminds you of her! I card is beautiful!

Anna Gala said...

hola diana, lo siento, no habia entrado antes a tu blog, que pena! Espero que poco a poco vayas reconfortandote, y espero tambien que tus creaciones te ayuden a recuperarte poco a poquito!
animo!!!!
Muy linda tu tarjeta, con sus colores brillantes!!! :D

Trudy Osborn said...

This card is amazing...it sounds as if you aunt was as well. Hugs.

AmethystCat said...

it's a beautiful card, Diana, and your aunt would have loved it. hugs!

Glittered Paws said...

What a great tribute to your aunt and you were able to express yourself through your art. What a great card with the beautiful colorful flowers.

Angela K said...

Beautiful card, love those colors!!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love the card! The design is fantastic and the colors are great! What a wonderful tribute to your aunt to create such a beautiful card! It says a lot about how much she influences your life still yet. She is not gone...she lives on in your heart and in your art!

Detailsprmrm said...

Me encantó!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!