Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

MIA: the Return!

WOW, a week without posting!! Oh, I did miss you a lot!! First, I am doing great, just busy with life, but perfectly fine. Everyone here is doing pretty good thanks God that keep us close to Him. Second, THANKS for your friendship and your comments during the time I have been with my little blog. I hope you had enjoy your day giving thanks to God that gives us many blessings each minute, each hour, each day!! We are so bless that God loves us sooo much and gives us so many blessings, right? Every minute, every hour, every day we should give thanks to Him for everything, and today we celebrate the blessing that we have food to eat.

Here is a mini card I did with leftovers I had on the table, I couldn't post here and not share anything, but beleive, I haven't done so much!! Take care during this weekend, hope you buy a lot and spend a little!!

*************************************************************************************

WOW, una semana sin publicar!! Oh, las extraño un montón!! En primer lugar, estoy muy bien, sólo ocupado con la vida, pero perfectamente bien. Aquí todo el mundo está perfectamente bien gracias a Dios que nos mantienen cerca de él. En segundo lugar, gracias por su amistad y sus comentarios durante el tiempo que he estado con mi pequeño blog. Espero que hayas disfrutado tu día dando gracias a Dios que nos da muchas bendiciones de cada minuto, cada hora, cada día! Somos tan bendecidos, pues Dios nos ama tanto y nos da tantas bendiciones, ¿no? Cada minuto, cada hora, cada día debemos dar gracias a Dios por todo, y hoy celebramos la bendición que tenemos de comer.

Aquí comparto una mini tarjeta que hice con las sobras que tenía sobre la mesa, no podía escribirles y no comparte nada, pero en realidad no he hecho mucho!! Espero que estés muy bien durante este fin de semana, que compres mucho y gastes poco!!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

3 comments:

Zazil said...

Amiga...como puedes hacer tarjetas tan lindas??? me fascinan...

Myrna said...

Diana, me he hecho fiel a tu blog jeje..

saluditos y me comunico contigo el lunes!!

un beso!!

PaMi said...

Diana que bella tarjetitaa! me encanto la combinacion de los colorees :D
Aqui visitando tu blog y mandandote muchos saluditos :D