Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, November 13, 2009

The Blessings of Friendship and TAC!

I told you the other day that I got a call from a special freind to share with me the GREAT news that she is pregnant!! I also told you that I did a card right away, but I was having issues to upload my photos. Finally I upload it and I want to share it with you!

I can't stop thinking about how bless I am for being part of TAC, and this is one of the things I love the most about it: all the people I have know through TAC and specially those that have a special place in your heart. Yes, you got it, I met this special friend through TAC, she came to a class I did here and the rest is history! We have share lots of things together and now when she calls me I knew it was that!!

I think that's one of the reason I recruit for TAC! I know you decide what part of the business you do, but in my case I love to share TAC opportunity with others! and of course I have to tell you that right now TAC is having a special promotion for NEW ANGELS! Just $50 to start your business (and get 2 FREE extra sets) , go here to check the agreement and if you have any questions contact me.

*************************************************************************************

Ya les conté el otro día que recibí una llamada de una amiga muy especial para compartir conmigo la gran noticia de que está embarazada, que emoción! También les mencioné que le hice una tarjeta de inmediato, pero estaba teniendo problemas para subir mis fotos. Por fin pude subirla y quiero compartirla con ustedes!

En estos días he estado pensando en todas las bendiciones que he recibido desde que soy parte de la familia de TAC y definitivamente una de las mayores es: todas las personas que he conocido a través de estos años y especialmente aquellas que tienen un lugar especial en mi corazón . Sí, así es una de ellas es mi querida amiga que ahora está embarazada. Ella vino a una de mis clases aquí y el resto es historia! Tenemos una gran cantidad y hemos compartido muchas cosas juntas y ahora cuando me llama yo sabía que era que estaba embarazada!! Nuevamente felicidades amiguita!!

Creo que esa es una de las razones por las que me encanta reclutar! Sé que cada cual decide qué parte del negocio desea hacer, pero en mi caso me encanta TAC y la oportunidad de compartir con los demás! y por supuesto tengo que decirle que en este momento TAC tiene una promoción especial para nuevas/os ángeles! Solo $50 para comenzar tu negocio (además recibes 2 sellos extra GRATIS). Puedes ver la solicitud aquí y si tienes cualquier pregunta, contáctame para ayudarte.

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

3 comments:

PaMi said...

que bella card! el sellito esta hermoooosoo!

sunghee said...

Ooo~~~ I love the card! I especially like the stamped image. What is it?
I think you are able to make lots of friend b/c of your kind personality. Who wouldn't wanna hang out with you!

Myrna said...

hola! gracias por pasar a visitar mi blog :) yo soy de monterrey, NL, Mexico.. oye exactamente que es lo que haces? vendes? reclutas chicas para vender? o como esta?