Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas Boy Card!

As you know I have two daughters, so my main interest is girly stuff, but when I saw this set for the first time, I knew I need to have it. The other day my oldest daughter told me, "mom, why do you buy those boys if you are not going to use them?" so here is a card I did just to let her know I will use it! BTW the Christmas Tree was her idea, lol!

Ingredients: Holiday Boys, Merry Wishes paper, Vintage Christmas and Holiday Cheer.

*************************************************************************************

Como ustedes saben yo tengo dos hijas, así que mi principal interés son cositas girly, pero cuando vi este set por primera vez, sabía que lo quería. El otro día mi hija mayor me dijo: "Mamá, ¿por qué comprar esos niños si no los vas a utilizar?" asi que hice una tarjeta para hacerle saber que si los usaré! BTW el árbol de havidad en la parte de atrás, fue su idea, jeje!

Ingredientes: Holiday Boys, Merry Wishes paper, Vintage Christmas y Holiday Cheer.

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

3 comments:

Barb said...

this is an absolutely adorable card, Diana!!! so cute :)

Jacqueline said...

te quedo super cute!!!

Angela K said...

Very cute!