Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, November 09, 2009

Want to save on this cute stamps? $75 for only $25

Wow, what a great deal!! You can get one each of this set with your $30 order for only $25. Each of the 3 big sets are $21.95 retail and the bears one is $8.95 that's almost $75 and you can get them for ONLY $25 with your $30 purchase. Isn't that neat? Want to order yours, contact me since this is a special promo that can only be redeem through an angel, you can't order this sets on my site! neither they count toward a FUNshop order, but hey at that price what else do you need! Can you imagine all the possibilities with this sets? I can't wait to get mines and start baking to use them, lol! and the great thing about this sets is that they are perfect for lots of things, cards, scrapbooks, mini albums, gifts and more!!

I am still having issues with my camera and computer so I couldn't share with you the things I have been working on! I hope tomorrow she cooperates with me! I did a card that I want to share!

PS You can order this sets in a FUNshop at the regular price, you can also order one, two, three or all four. Each of the $21.95 are at $7.50 and the $8.95 is $2.50 with your $30 purchase! Have questions? Let me know!
*************************************************************************************

Wow, que super oferta!! Ahora puedes conseguir uno de cada uno de estos sets con tu compra de $30 por sólo $25. Cada uno de los 3 sets grandes son de $21.95 y el pequeño de los ositos es de $8.95. O sea casi $75 en sellos por solo $25 con su compra de $30. ¿No es genial? ¿Quieres orden los tuyos? Contáctame, pues esta es una promoción especial que sólo se puede conseguir a través de una Angel, no se puede ordenar en mi tienda y tampoco cuenta con las ventas de un FUNshop, pero bueno a ese precio, ¿qué más necesitamos? ¿Puedes imaginar todas las posibilidades con estos sets? No puedo esperar para tenerlos y empezar a hornear para usarlos, jeje! y lo bueno de estos sets es que son ideales para muchas cosas, tarjetas, "scrapbooking", mini álbumes, regalos y mucho más!!

Sigo teniendo problemas con mi cámara y la computadora, así que no puedo compartir con ustedes las cosas que he estado trabajando! Espero que mañana se comporte y me permita hacerlo. Hice una tarjeta que quiero compartir!

PS Estos sets se pueden ordenar a su precio regular en una orden de FUNshop y tambien puedes ordenar uno, dos, tres o los cuatro! Los de $21.95 están a $7.50 y el de $8.95 está a $2.50 con tu orden de $30. Si tienes dudas o preguntas, contáctame!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: