Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Happy Sunday!

I am soooo happy today! We had fun family time together, then I went to read and I was so tired that I fall to sleep. Then I received a SPECIAL phone call, one of my Dear Friends is pregnant!!! I am sooo happy!! I was praying for her to have a baby! I know she is going to be such a great mom, the bad part is that I can't touch her belly right away, but I know I am going to do so very soon! Congrats my friend, my prayings now for a great pregnancy! God bless you and your family.

I was trying to upload the card I did for her, yes, pretty quick, right? But I am having issues again!! I will try to upload it later! But I want to share the good news with the WORLD!

*************************************************************************************

Hoy estoy super feliz!! Tuvimos un divertido tiempo familiar y luego me fui a leer y alli mismo me quedé dormida, jeje! Luego recibá una llamada ESPECiAL! una de mis queridísimas amigas está embarazada!!! Soy super feliz!! Estaba orando por eso, se que ella será una madre muy especial, lo único malo fue que no le pude tocar la pipa, jeje! pero espero verla prontísimo! Felicidades querida amiga, mis oraciones para un embarazo fabuloso. Dios te bendiga a tí y tu hermosa familia.

Traté de subir la tarjeta que le hice, pero otra vez la cámara o la computadora tienen issues! asi que espero poder compartirla pronto, pero quería compartirlo con el MUNDO!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: