Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Re-made card!

The other day I showed you this mini card, right? Well, it ended at the top of an OPEN ink pad so the card was inked, my bad! I decided to cut the front part and turned it into a card, what you think? I used my Scor Bug to create the pattern on my turquoise cardstock! I did enjoy doing this card!

Have a great day! I will not be around today, lots of stuff to do, so I pre-scheduled this one!

*************************************************************************************

El otro día les enseñé esta mini tarjeta, verdad? Bueno, la puse encima de la mesa (sobre un pad de tinta!) así que decidá cortarle la parte del frente y hacer una tarjeta con ella, que te parece? Usé mi Scor Bug con la Scor Pal para crear el patrón en mi cardstock turquesa! Disfruté mucho con esta tarjeta, jeje!

Que tengas un bonito! No estaré por ahí hoy, así que escribí esta entrada por adelantado!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

3 comments:

Dorita said...

MUY BONITA DIANA, ESTA PRECIOSA

Zazil said...

Amigocha esta bella la tarjeta.. cuentame eso de la score pal, como lo hiciste??
y la del niño navideño buenoooo esta brutaaaaaaaaal

carmen scrapbooking said...

Muy bonita la tarjeta, me gustó la combinación de colores :-)
Saludos