Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Joyful Ornaments!

They are such a classy image during this Season, right? I have been playing with this set a little bit because my oldest daughter is working with it for the Tree Ornaments! She is doing fabulous with that!! I can't wait to show you, how creative she is!

For this card I just stamped my image in red and then I do a third generation stamping for the background, I just need a little bit of something back there, lol! I embelish the ornament with my white gel pen, such a nice touch! Hope you like it!

Ingredients: Joyful Ornaments, Holiday Cheer, Script Background, White Gel Pen.

*************************************************************************************

Son super clásicos para esta época, verdad? He estado jugando un poco con este set, pues mi hija mayor está haciendo algunos adornos para el árbol de Navidad con este set! Le están quedando fabulosos!! No puedo esperar para compartir con ustedes lo creativa que es!

Para esta tarjeta simplemente estampé la imagen con tinta roja y luego use la técnica de tercera generación para estampar el fondo de la tarjeta, pues solo quería un leve toquecito, jeje! Terminé añadiendo algunos detallitos a la imagen con mi plumón de gel blanco, le da ese toquecito! Espero que les guste!

Ingredientes: Joyful Ornaments, Holiday Cheer, Script Background, White Gel Pen.

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

5 comments:

Divine Design said...

Diana love the colors they are amazing!

carmen scrapbooking said...

Está muy bonita la tarjeta, muy classy, Gracias por compartir :-)

Anonymous said...

Very nice card - love the colors. rita w

Jess said...

Diana, que linda está esa tarjeta, el sello es precioso, muy clásico, elegante, me gusto mucho

Angela K said...

Beautiful card!!