Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

More Mini Cards

I have to share with you this mini cards I did last week. First, I did this mini card because I have a customer that called me because she needs to do some favors for a Baby Shower. She asked me what I have with that theme and what do I suggest her to do for the project she is going to do (she needs something small, like 1½ x 1½) so I took my Mini Ocassions and Showers of Love and started playing with her on the phone. I did the panel with the stroller and the words, but since I have it already done, I decided to use it for something and while I worked the ones I share here, I did this one too! I really like how it turned, as a matter of fact I like it so much that I did another one very similar, but with different scraps I had on the table and a new set I just got: Today and Forever.

Hope you like it!

*************************************************************************************
Tengo que compartir con ustedes estas mini tarjetas que hice la semana pasada. Primero hice la tarjeta de "Baby Shower" pues tengo una cliente que me llamó porque ella tiene que hacer algunos detalles para un Baby Shower. Ella me preguntó que tenía con ese tema y que le podía sugerir para el proyecto que va a hacer (se necesita algo pequeño, como de 1 ½ x 1 ½), así que busqué mi "Mini Ocassions" (Mini Ocasiones) y "Showers of Love" (Lluvia de amor) y empecé a jugar mientras hablaba con ella en el teléfono. Hice el panel con el cochecito y las palabras y me gustó, queda perfecto para lo que ella lo necesita, pero como ya lo tenía hecho, decidí usarlo para algo, y mientras hacía el trabajo que compartí aquí, pues hice esta también! Me gustó tanto como quedó, que hice esta otra muy similar, pero con diferentes "scraps" que tenía en la mesa y un sello que me acababa de llegar: "Today and Forever" (Hoy y siempre)!

Espero les guste!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness Diana, I do like those! How cute! 1.5 x 1.5??? Really??? Holy cow girl - that would be really tough to decorate! You did a fabbie job! Very nice!

Enid said...

Diana, tu compania tiene papeles de scrapbooking?

Dena E's Blog said...

Hi Diana~~~Just popped over to see your blog~~These newest creations are very precious. I do so appreciate your encouraging me!!!
You're very special.
Hugs Dena