Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Saturday, November 07, 2009

A mini card to share!

Yep, I did something yesterday night! I manage to finish 30 of this babies, but I forgot to take a picture of them before I handed out to my customer! I had some commitments for today and I was in a hurry! but at least I kept one for me and there it is. I did this for a lady that own a business and she wants to give a thank you card with every purchase, this is the first batch I did for her, but I will be doing more soon. If you need some cards or mini cards for your customers or any special ocassion I can help you with that, just ask me!

*************************************************************************************

Si, hice algo ayer, me las arreglé para terminar 30 de estas bebés, pero olvidé tomarle una foto a todas juntas antes de entregarlas a mi cliente! Tenía varios compromisos para hoy y estaba ajorada! pero al menos guardé una para mí y aquí está. Hice esto para una clienta que tiene un negocio y quiere dar una tarjeta de agradecimiento con cada compra, esta es la primera serie que hice para ella, pero voy a hacer más pronto. Si necesitas algunas tarjetas o mini tarjetas para tus clientes o cualquier ocasión especial te puedo ayudar con eso, sólo preguntame!

Deseándote un feliz fin de semana!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: