Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday of Challenge!

Is anything but a card time!! I was thinking to do a scrapbook page today, but I didn't find a non family photo to use so I did this wall project! I need to add the eyelets and ribbon and is done. I have lots to do and you know I am a big fan of Criminal Minds and Damages so is TV time today, lol!! I may change the Challenge day! lol!

Anyway I used the new Scallop cardstocks on the Magalogue, Catelynne paper, the Embelishment Jars and No place like home set. Is pretty easy and quick, I just need to feel that I did something, right? Don't forget to do anything but a card and post a comment here with your creation. I am going to start featuring an Amazing Follower's Project of the month! and you may want to be feature right? so send me your project with any of the Challenge entries and you may be on the spot soon!

Have a bless night!

Love,
Diana

PS Sorry the post is a lil late, but I was trying to get the Mister Linky's widget! and it takes more time that I thought, but is going to be here soon!

5 comments:

chiecito said...

hola dianita! Gracias por pararte por mi blog :D oye, donde puedo consultar el catálogo de tus sellos? Estoy interesada, tengo tan poquitos :(

Besos =D

PD. Tus trabajos están increíbles

Scrap with the soul said...

Hola Diana
Este cuadrito te quedo espectacular y me gusta mucho para ponerlo en mi casa nueva.
Un abrazote

Detailsprmrm said...

Gracias por enviarme tan rapido los catalogos. Tan pronto tenga una puerta de bendición es una de mis prioridades. Eres muy dinámica y eso deja mucho que decir de ti.

AmethystCat said...

this is absolutely beautiful, Diana! Love it!!!!

Angela K said...

Love this, what a great idea!