Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Just one day to celebrate!



Do you see the Craft Critique Website today? ohhhhhhhhh they have LOTS and LOTS of ideas! you should check it out! My lil blog was feauture on the second post, how cool is that!

I want to share the cards I did for my two lovely daughters!! We love this set as soon as we got our hands on the Magalogue! so I knew that was the set I want to use for their cards!! The name is Feline Fabulous! don't you love it too?

Have a great weekend!

Love,
Diana

5 comments:

Rosita said...

WWWWOOOOOWWWW Diana, esos gatitos se ven espectaculares......

PD: fuiste tagueada en mi blog

Sarah G. said...

These are great! You did a great job coloring them. :)

Sarah G.

AmethystCat said...

fun cards!! I can't wait to get that great cat set too. Love those super cute felines!

Percy said...

How cute these cards are! I bet your girls loved them! Happy Valentines Day!!!

Barb said...

Just adorable!