Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

A beautiful surprise!

I am soooooooo happy!! Today I got this card in the mail!! It is a beautiful detail and it almost make me cry!! Is from some good friends that I bother constantly with my calls and questions! and they are always there for me. They answered everything with patience and understand me even when I have to stop talking and take a break to say it correctly in English (you know my first language is Spanish and sometimes when I am happy or frustrated is hard for me to think and talk in English, lol) They are very special in my life! This really makes my Saturday brighter!! Love ya girls! (I don't know if they visit my blog, I don't think so, but I know they know I love them!) can't wait to see you again!

Thanks for read me!! and for let me share with you part of my life!! On Monday I will share some AWESOME creations that my February WOW blogger did! and you are going to love them! she is super talented!! Be sure you don't miss that! and of course if you haven't check my January WOW blogger be sure to do so here! And here her post about TAC stamps!!

Love,
Diana

2 comments:

Alley said...

It's so nice you got a surprise card in the mail. Very nice

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Glad this tickled your day! It's always nice to get surprises.

:) Marcia