Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, February 09, 2009

Do you have a special Friend?

Is so good that you can count with someone in good times and bad times, right? Someone that you can just call to celebrate your victories and to cry when something goes wrong! someone that no matter what is going to be there for you! This card is for a very special friend! that have been part of my life since I was a lil girl! someone that even when think you're wrong can say okay! I will help you!, okay I will be there for you! and if she was right say: I told you! and if she wasn't right say: Okay! you was right! Since February is friendship/love month! (yes, I can't celebrate just one day! because love and friendship is one of the most important things in life after God of course!) I take Nichole's challenge and did this card for my special friend!

I thank God for all the very special friends He have put on my way! and I can tell there is a lot of special people that make my life better and better! and for sure you are one of them! everytime I read a comment on my blog! my life is brighter! and for that I want to say THANKS!!

For this card I used the Floral Dingbats and Spanish Sentiments set from TAC!

Hope you like it and that you can celebrate that Special Friend on your life!

Love,
Diana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Card. The pinks and blue go so well together. rita w

Angela K said...

Cute! TFS!!