Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Where is February going?

Have you noticed that today is February 19? WOW!! but where February is going? why he is in such a hurry?? Will March bring us such a great time that he is just crazy about it? Well anyway!! My day today went pretty fast!! and I couldn't take a picture to my card! I will try in the early morning to update the post and upload it!! Just to let you know what was happening!! but I did work okay! so I will share tomorrow!

Have a blessed night!

Love,
Diana

Edited to add the card! Here I used the Everything is Blooming set and the sentiment is from Dear Friend I love those sets!! It was so much fun doing this card! This are not my regular colors!

2 comments:

Rosita said...

Sip...Amiguis.... yo tambien me he estado haciendo esa pregunta.....
No fue ayer que despedimos el 2008 y ya febrero esta llegando a su fin?.... habrá alguien esperandolo?.... tan tan tan tan....

Angela K said...

This is so cute!