Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, February 06, 2009

Do you want some more love?

This is another card from Sunday! I can't beleive I haven't share this card with you! This was the card I used for my newsletter this month! I love how this color combo looks together!! I love Uptown Girl and that heart from Floral Favorites! is just LOVELY!! and what about that Swirl?

I feel sick today! so I need to go to sleep so I can feel better soon! at least my girls are fine!!

Love,
Diana

8 comments:

Barb said...

Very pretty, Diana!!

Tracey said...

Love the card !!

Percy said...

Diana, Great card! Feel better!!!

~KRISTY~ said...

LOVE THE CARD DIANA, THE SWIRL IS GORGEOUS!

Lisadwb said...

Your card is lovely, love the swirl!

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

hey Diana..I really like your style of cards. I seem to always forget Uptown Girl for projects.

Deb said...

beautiful card Diana!
Have a great evening, Debx

JESSICA said...

¿Quién tiene un tag en mi blog? TU!!! Pasa a buscarlo...