Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Just Beautiful!

I really, really like this stamp set, it's called: Beautiful Lace and it's sooo beautiful, don't you think! Lots of possibilities too! vintage, wedding, girlfriends, christmas and so much more! It's sooo versatil and lovely!

I will keep it short since I have a lot to do today!! Have a wonderful weekend! Don't forget to check the Saturday Spotlight and Inspirational Sunday!

PS The dots in the background are with my very favorite Background Soup stamp, lol!

*****************************************************

Me encanta este set, se llama: Beautiful Lace y es tan bellooo!!! Tiene tantas posibilidades "vintage", boda, para las amigas, navidad y mucho, mucho más! Un set muy versatil y hermoso!

Hoy lo mantendré cortito pues tengo una lista inmensa de cosas por hacer, que pasen un hermoso fin de semana! No te olvides de Saturday Spotlight y el Inspirational Sunday!

PS Los puntos en el fondo del cardstock rosa son con mi set favorito: Background Soup, jejeje!

Love,
** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

2 comments:

Angela K said...

Lovely Diana!!

Kim said...

Beautiful card Diana! I just got my order and have all my rubber cut and have been playing some this weekend! Love the nina b. stamps!