Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saturday Spotlight!

Wow, it's Saturday again!! Sorry I haven't been posting in the last two days, my daughters are both sick!! I think it's the first time they are both sick at the same time, they don't usually get sick thanks God!

Oh today Spotlight is about a new TAC's designer: Elizabeth Pujalka from Soft Pencil Studio. I have been in LOVE with these designs since they started I guess a year or something ago! They weren't licensed so the artist wasn't publish, but in this NEW catalog there are 3 new sets from her. Here in this card I featured 3 different sets, one new: Sunshine and Joy, one old: Brighten your Day (but still available in the new catalog) and one Limited Edition: You make my heart Sing (that you can get only 'til tomorrow!!). YES!!! I want to featured the versatility of these sets so I took 2 of her sets (Sunshine and Joy and Brighten your Day, one of my favorite sets!) then I thought that something was missing and I got my Michu from You make my heart sing and that was what I was missing, lol!!

If you want to know more about Elizabeth I invite you to visit this link.

Hope you like today's post!

*************************************************************************************

Wow, es sábado de nuevo, jeje!! Siento mucho no haber escrito nada en los últimos dos días, pero tenía a mis dos chicas enfermas!! Creo que es la primera vez que las dos se enferman a la vez, gracia a Dios ellas casi no se enferman!

El "Spotlight" de hoy es sobre una de las nuevas diseñadora de sellos de TAC: Elizabeth Pujalka de Soft Pencil Studio. Siempre me han encantado sus diseños, desde que ella comenzó a trabajar para TAC (hace mas o menos un año creo)! Para ese entonces no eran diseños con su "logo" así que no estaban identificados, pero en este NUEVO catálogo hay 3 nuevos sets de ella con su logo. En esta tarjeta usé 3 sets diferentes, uno nuevo: "Sunshine and Joy", uno viejo: "Brighten your Day" (pero todavía está disponible en el catálogo nuevo) y uno de Edición Limitada:" You make my heart Sing" (that you can get only 'til tomorrow!!). SIII!!! quiero presentarles la versatilidad de estos sets, así que primero cogí 2 de sus sets ("Sunshine and Joy" y "Brighten your Day", uno de mis favoritos!) y luego pensé que algo faltaba así que cogí a Michu del set "You make my heart sing" y eso era lo que estaba faltando, jeje!!

Si quieres conocer más de Elizabeth te invito a visitar este enlace.

Espero que te guste el "Spotlight" de hoy, de seguro a mi me fascina trabajar con estos diseños, así que para mi fue divertido!

Love,

** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

6 comments:

Christine Pennington said...

so cute!

Chelsea said...

Great card!!

Made Vargas said...

Que sweet. Me fascinan los felinos. Me animaste a usar un stamp q aún no he estrenado. Jijiji.
Gracias.

Myrna Marcano said...

Cute card!!! Esta tan delicadita, me gusto mucho.
Abrazos, Myrna

Elizabeth P said...

I love your card Diana and the way you combined the images. Jusy beautiful! :)

Elizabeth P said...

I hope your girls get better soon.
Hugs!!!