Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I got a Surprise!

WOW!! Yesterday was a great day for me!! I spent almost all the day with my family just enjoying each other, lol!! But hey that's the norm here! We had a great breakfast (French Toast a la Mamá) and then just a relaxing time. Then a great lunch chicken with tostones, wohooo!!!! We love tostones! and then the girls and dad watched TV while mom was ..... at bed!!!! I was a bit tired and decided to just lay down, lol!! off to have a piece of carrot cake. DH went to the postal office to get the mail and i got THIS BEAUTIFUL card in the mail, don't you think it's amazingly good??? I just love all the details she add to it!!

I have to say THANKS to my dear friend Madeline that sent this card my way, it was a wonderful surprise!! I remembered that the girls came to see the mail and I said "boring stuff" so keep playing, lol! (I was waiting for some papers about the house, it was optioned it this last week and she had the paper from the realtor, BUT inside she included this wonderful card and some other goodies for me and the girls!!) Girl you ROCK!!

PS Don't forget that this special set: "You make my Heart Sign" is almost gone!! You have only until July 31st to order it if you want it and I can tell you, it's a wonderful stamp to play with it (I play with it this weekend too!!)

*************************************************************************************

WOW, ayer fue un día fabuloso. Pasé practicamente todo el día simplemente disfrutandonos los unos a los otros, jijiji, eso es típico aquí! Tuvimos un desayuno rico (tostadas francesas a la mamá) y luego nos relajamos un poco simplemente haciendo nada, jijiji, hasta que nos dió hambre, mamá hizo pollo con tostones!! Nos encantan los tostones! Luego las nenas se fueron a ver TV con el papá y mamá .... a descansar un rato!!! que rico se siente tirarse en la cama a simplemente estar ahí!! Luego un pedazo de bizcocho de zanahoría para seguir con eso de simplemente estar aquí!! Papá salió a buscar la correspondencia y.... miren la BELLEZA que recibí, no te parece sencillamente especTACular???? Me encantaron todos los detalles que ella le puso, sencillamente está hecha con mucho amor y eso lo pude sentir!!

Quiero aprovechar este mensaje para agradecer a mi querida amiga Madeline. Fue una hermosa sorpresa!! Cuando las nenas vinieron les dije, sigan jugando que este paquete es simplemente "cosas aburridas, jijiji" (Estaba solo esperando unos papeles de la opción de la casa, pero adentro estaba esta fabulosa tarjeta y otros goodies para mi y las nenas!! Amiga tu simplemente estás pasá!! TQM!

PS No se olviden que este sello "You make my Heart Sign" tan bello es una edición especial y solo lo puedes ordenar hasta el fin de este mes, así que ordena el tuyo ya!!

Love,
** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love good mail days!

Mary said...

Yay for Happy Mail! Enjoy Diana!

Myrna Marcano said...

Me gusto la tarjeta. Es tan delicadita.
Gracias por compartir
Abrazos, Myrna