Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, July 07, 2011

My second Seminar's Swap Design!

Actually it was the first design I did!! I love this set soooo much! It's so happy and of course Seminar = Happiness!! So that was my first choice until I received the Vintage Rides set! My first plan was to add glitter to the cloud, it looks soooo beautiful, but it was a mess for me since now I have a tiny space to craft! (but Marie McLung got my sample! she said I want the glitter one!!! lol) so I did them without the glitter! I have one here that I plan to add the glitter just to show it here! I really like it!

The stamp set is Brighten your Day from Elizabeth (Soft Pencils Studio) and now she has a couple of NEW sets in our catalog so be sure to check them out!

*************************************************************************************

Realmente fue el primer modelo que diseñé! Me gusta mucho este set porque de mirarlo piensas en Felicidad! y para mi Seminario = Felicidad! Así que esta fue mi primera selección hasta que recibí el set Vintage Rides! Mi plan era añadirle brillo a la nube, se ve tan bello!!!, pero es un reguero, jijiji, y como mi espacio creativo se limita al comedor decidí no ponerle el glitter (pero mi querida Marie McLung cogió el modelo, tan pronto la vio dijo, "I want the glitter one"!!! jijijiji) Tengo una extra que le añadiré el brillo solo para compartir con ustedes! a mi me gustó mucho!

Este sello es del set Brighten your Day de Elizabeth (Soft Pencils Studio) y en este nuevo catálogo hay varios sets NUEVOS de ella, así que si te gusta su estilo ya sabes donde buscar!

Love,

** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love this design and how you colored the word brighten -yellow!

Unknown said...

Great swaps! Love the design! And enjoyed your hugs at Seminar!

Christine Pennington said...

Cute...I am sad, I somehow did not get one...boo hoo. lol