Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hello Gorgeous!

Love the simplicity of this card! I just stamped the doilies, cut it out and add a gem in the center! It's so beautiful that you don't need a lot more! I add the ribbon and the sentiment from the same set: Beautiful Lace, which I have been using a lot, right? I really like that set!

Hope you like it too?

*************************************************************************************

Me ecanta la sencillez de esta tarjeta! Simplemente estampé el doilies, lo corté y le añadí el corazoncito en el medio! Como no necesitaba mucho simplemente le puse una cinta y el sentimiento del mismo set: Beautiful Lace! Que por cierto lo he estado usando bastante, cierto? De verdad me gusta mucho el set, jeje!!

Espero te guste a ti también.
Love,

** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

1 comment:

Trudy Osborn said...

This is so pretty! i didn't like this set, but, between you and Diane, I might just change my mind