Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Inspirational Sunday!

Sorry that this post is a lil late, usually I write the IS Saturday night, but this wasn't been an easy week for me, as you can see in my lack of posts, lol!! Having both girls sick, took all my energy! so what you do when you are so tired and out of energy? How do you deal with that? For me the best way to do it (in addition to try to sleep a lil more, lol) is taking time to delight in the Lord's Creation. Just looking at all the things He does for us, the trees, the flowers, the sky, everything He created say something to us. That renews my energy and keep me going again. That's what I am planning to do today, I feel so tired that I need to reconnect with my Master, my Lord. Another thing that keep me going during the crisis, that is the hardest time, lol, it's to be all the time talking to God, He is my best friend! He listen to me and always bring peace. My invitation to you today is to reconnect with the Lord and if you haven't meet Him, give your life to Him and you will see how He can transform you! Many blessings for this new week!

I just found this in a site here I invite you to read:

I know by faith in whom I have believed,
I know that God’s free gift I have received,
I know that He will keep me to the end,
My Savior, my Redeemer, and my Friend. —Anon.

*************************************************************************************

Disculpa que este tarde el post de hoy, usualmente lo escribo el sábado por la noche, pero no fue una semana fácil para mi, como puedes ver en la falta de posts varios días! Tener las dos nenas enfermas me quitó toda mi energía!! así que me pregunta es, que haces cuando estás super cansada para recuperar tu energía? Cómo trabajas con eso? Para mi la mejor forma de hacerlo (aparte de tratar de dormir un poco más, jeje) es dedicarle tiempo a deleitarme en la creación del Señor. Simplemente viendo todas las maravillas que El ha hecho para nosotros, los árboles, las flores, las aves, el cielo, todo lo que El creó nos dice algo a nosotros. Eso renueva mis energías y me ayuda a seguir. Eso es lo que tengo planificado hacer! Me siento tan cansanda que necesito reconectarme nuevamente con mi Maestro, mi Señor. Otra cosa que me ayuda a mantenerme, especialmente en los momentos de crisis, es esa relación con El, le hablo todo el tiempo, El es mi mejor amigo! Me escucha y siempre me trae paz. Mi invitación para ti hoy es a reconectar con el Señor y si aún no lo conoces, entregale tu vida a El y verás como El transformará tu vida! Muchas bendiciones para ti en esta nueva semana!

Acabo de encontrar esto en un site aquí que te invito a leer:

Conozco por fe en quién he creido,
se que he recibido un regalo gratis de Dios,
se que El me mantendrá hasta el final,
Mi Salvador, mi Redentor, y mi Amigo. —Anon. (trad. nuestra)

Love,

** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: