Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Another Beauty from Seminar!

This one I did exactly as it was!! Love the details specially the ribbon! Oh well, I add it the white dots with the Signo Gel Pen and didn't add the stickles, lol!!

Love the sentiment from Wonderful Words, and the font too!! do you know the name of that font? I will love to have it, it's so cute!! BTW, love the paper from Mia's Cottage!

I will keep this one short, I have my two lil ones sick, and I hate to see them sick, I will go to snuggle with them now!

*************************************************************************************

Esta la dejé exactamente igual!! me encanta el detalle de la cinta!! Oh no, ahora me doy cuenta, no le añadí los stickles y siii le hice unos puntos con el nuevo bolígrafo blanco, jeje!!

Me encanta el sentimiento de "Wonderful Words" y la letra!!! sabes el nombre de esta fuente? me encantaría conseguirla, es tan chulita!! El papel es de la colección Mia's Cottage!

Bueno ya me retiro pues tengo a mis dos chiquitas enfermas y detesto verlas así, me voy a acucurrarlas a ver si se mejoran más rápido!!


Love,
** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: