Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, December 22, 2008

3 days 'til Christmas!

Isn't exciting just 3 days to celebrate Jesus!! This is going to be a short post because I need to finish a couple of things before Christmas, yeah I'm late, how you guess? Well, I want to share 2 other designs I did for my friends this Christmas hope they like them!!

I used the Vintage Holiday paper (again, I love it), Silhouette Nativity, Joy of Christmas and Spanish Sentiment stamps sets, scallop and circle punch and yess!!! I got my hands in a Martha Stewart's punch!! wohooooo!! (is kind of hard punching with this! do you have that same issue?, please let me know!)and the felt flower cut with my sizzix!!

Lots of LOVE,
Diana

3 comments:

Barb said...

Another great couple of cards, Diana!

Natalia said...

Hola, tus trabajos siempre tan bellos. Que pases una feliz navidad junto a tu familia y este nuevo ano sea uno lleno de muchas bendiciones.

Natalia

Jane said...

I really like that "JOY" card. Everything just goes together perfectly on it.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Jane
SBS4