Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Seventh day of December!!

WOW!! Tomorrow is my birthday! lol! Well first I want to say that I'm sorry! Yesterday I hit the publish button and run to sleep without noticed that the post didn't publish! there was an error and I discovered it today! So that was the reason that the post was late!

Today I have no photo to share! since I was very busy all day and out of the house! but I will try to finish a project I have on my table and share it with you tomorrow!

Have a GREAT WEEK!

Love,
Diana

4 comments:

Percy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANA!!!

Lisadwb said...

I pray God blesses your extra special day!!!! Happy Birthday!!

Kelly L said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DIANNNNNAAAA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! :D Hope your birthday is EVERYTHING you want it to be and more! Your SBS sister, Kelly L :)

Ginger Serafin said...

Hey Girl - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope your day was as wonderful as you are!

Sorry I've been MIA in our Sisterhood. Life has been crazy - and this time of year is filled with craft fairs for me. I'm so glad they're done.