Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

9 days 'til Christmas more last minute gifts ideas

Today I do about 5 loads of laundry! finished a couple of other cleaning stuff here in the house! I met with a scrapper of my area!! she is very sweet and talented! it was very nice to get to know with scrappers right? (We met at the Postal Office parking because she ordered some TAC products, and we chat a lil bit there because she brings some project she did recently! and I can tell you everything was sooo cute!!)

And as soon as I start working on my table I found this lil jars filled with candies (I filled them a week ago that I found those M&M in christmas colors and I just took a package to do this) butt I haven't do anything to make them pretty!! so I finished this and now ready to try to clean up my tabble mess!

Have a wonderful night!

Love,
Diana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! With skinny jars like that it could be a great way to use up scraps of paper and ribbon!

Christina

Anonymous said...

Great jars - they are so cute. rita w