Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Fourth Day of DECEMBER! and a how to...

WOW!! Is already 3 weeks to Christmas!! are you ready? Well, if you say yes! Congratulations!! if you say no! you still have time, and we are on the same boat!! I need to finish a couple or to be specific a LOT of things to do! but you know I can be up until the other day in case I need to do it! lol!

Here is a simple gift I did today! Is a pocket card to hold a Chocolate pack inside, is very easy to do and a great gift for co-workers! I used the Reece paper collection with Kraft and brown cardstock, Birdy Holiday and Spirit of Christmas everything from TAC in case you have it and want to CASE it!


How to:


Cut a 5½ x 11 (the remaining 3 x 11 you can use it for little cards or gift tags)
With the Scor Pal (or any other scoring system) score at 4 1/4, 4 3/4 and 9. Then make a pocket inside adding red tape to the flap inside (see pictures) and embelish. I will try to make a template in case you need it!

Hope you enjoy this time of the year!

Love,
Diana

PS Yesterday I completely forgot about the Wednesday of Challenge. I was sooo happy and excited that I forgot it, please forgive me and check it out --> here <--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thinking that this would be great for the postman, the newspaper boy, or even the security man who patrols our apartment complex. Perhaps they could put it in a cup thermos for the next day. Thanx for sharing your ideas with us.