Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, December 12, 2008

13 days 'til CHRISTMAS

Is almost here!! Christmas day is only 13 days!! I worked today with a 3 X 3 mini cards sets!! I'm in love with the Birdy Holiday set and it looks sooo cool with the Vintage Holiday paper!! What you think?

Today was a long day, we did a lot of things today!! How about you? are you feeling the fresh air? I love Christmas because everything feels soooo different, people are happier!! and that is sooo good!!

Hope you have a great weekend! and can acomplish everything you need to do! specially if is family or crafty stuff!

Love,
Diana

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Hi Diana!! Awww.. I LOVE birds, and these cards are so adorable!! =) I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the challenges out there...it can get quite overwhelming, so I'm just doing what I can to get the cards I need done, KWIM? lol. Well, Happy Holidays to you and yours!! ♥

Dianette Seda said...

Finalmente encontré el stamp y ya veo porque no morí por el. Pero me encantaron tus tarjetas y eso es lo que cuenta. Gracias por compartirla o nunca habría visto cuánto se puede hacer con ciertas imágenes.

Luego hablamos, cuídate.