Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

5 days 'til Christmas

Finally we put the tree!!! wohoooooooo!! just on time, right? lol! Today I also sent my cards, another wohoooooooooo for me!! I have to do more cards! because I start doing my cards one by one specially designed for everyone on my list! but I couldn't make it!! so sorry!! today I did 16 mass production cards!! I was sooooooooo happy!! I just need to get some dear friend addresses and they are ready to go too!!

Here is one of the models I worked on today, I did 8 of this and 8 of another model I will show you tomorrow! all 16 in less than an hour! but I had the scallpos already cut out!! but assembly is the worst part for me!! so keep that in mind I was really fast, lol!

Hope you had a great Saturday! enjoy your night!

Love,
Diana

1 comment:

Barb said...

Very pretty, Diana... I like that you used flowers on a Christmas card... a very welcome non-traditional element!!