Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, October 30, 2009

October's last 2 Days!

Wow! This months is so close to an end and that means you only have 2 days to get the Vintage Stamp set of this month. Have you look at it? Here I am sharing a card I did with it using the Merry Wishes paper wich are on sale right now at 50% off!! (grab them as you can because it's only while supplies last!). Anyway about the stamp, this is another set designed by Mabelle Ramirez (you all know how much I LOVE her images!). Actually is a compilation of previous images that were sold individually and now TAC has done 2 sets like this. The other one Mabelle's Favorites was a real hit and the last day of the month I had to place an order just for those sets! So if you haven't look at this set I recommend you to do so now and order it right there or contact me to get yours. If you want the paper collection too this is the time.

Merry Wishes Paper Collection
Vintage Set of the Month

*************************************************************************************

WOW! Este mes está tan cerca de su fin y ¿qué significa eso? Que sólo tienes 2 días para obtener el sello Vintage de este mes. ¿Lo viste? Aquí estoy compartiendo una tarjeta que hice con él y usé el papel Merry Wishes que está en especial ahora con un 50% de descuento!! (compra tu colección mientras puedas porque son sólo mientras duren!). Bueno, sobre el sello, este es otro set diseñado por Mabelle Ramírez (que todas saben lo mucho que amo sus imágenes!). En realidad es una compilación de imágenes anteriores, que se vendían por separado y ahora TAC ha hecho 2 juegos como este. El otro Mabelle Favorites fue todo un éxito y el último día del mes tuve que hacer un pedido sólo para ordenar como 10 de ellos! Así que si aún no haz visto este precioso set te recomiendo que lo hagas ahora y lo ordenes allí mismo o me puedes contactar para conseguir el tuyo. Si desea aprovechar la venta del papel Merry Wishes también este es el momento.

Colección de Papeles Merry Wishes
Set "Vintage" del Mes

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Arrggghhhhh....I just had myself totally talked OUT of ordering this set, and look what you do. You make me change my mind!!! However will I be able to pay for Christmas if I keep spending all my money on ME??? lol! Absolutely adorable card, lady Di. I love it! Great job, a real beauty (like it's creator!). Hugs!