Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Memory Crafter Monthly Club Kit

I received a couple of e-mails asking about the MC Club, so I want to answer here. The Memory Carfter Club is a club organized by me and where I send through snail mail a kit for you to do different projects. I realized that I should share with you one of them (and this is the latest one, so I have it handy, lol) so you can see the whole idea. I sent everything pre-cut so you just have to put it together, I also send a PDF document with pictures and instructions (I also send the templates if the project require one, like my boxes using the ScorPal). Here you can see the Kit Content as well, so you have a better idea on how it works. For this kit the suscribers have everything they need to create: a mini album, 3 A2 cards, 3 mini cards/tags with paper bags! I take suscribtions for 3 months and you can drop out or renew as you want. The 3 months suscribtion is $24.95 and that includes shipping to you too (USA, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico for other countries please send me your information and I will send you a quote). If you want to save you can suscribe for 6 months and pay only $40.00.

Have questions, e-mail me. Want to suscribe?














MC Club Options







*************************************************************************************

He recibido algunos e-mails preguntando acerca del MC Club , así que quise responder aquí también. El Memory Carfter Club es un club organizado por mí donde les envío por correo un kit mensual para que puedas hacer diferentes proyectos. Pensé que sería bueno compartir con ustedes uno de ellos (y esta es el último, así que lo tenía a la mano, lol) para que puedas ver todo el concepto. Les enviá todos los materiales pre-cortadas para todos los proyectos, también les envío un documento en PDF con fotos e instrucciones (en caso de ser necesarios también les envío las plantillas si el proyecto lo requiere, como mis cajas utilizando la ScorPal). Aquí también puedes ver el contenido de este kit, así tienes una mejor idea de cómo funciona. Para este kit en particular los suscriptores recibieron todo lo necesario para crear: un mini-álbum, 3 tarjetas A2, 3 mini tarjetas/etiquetas con sus bolsitas de papel. Puedes suscribirte durante 3 meses y lo puedes renovar o dejar según lo desees. La suscribción de 3 meses es de $24.95 le incluye el envío también (EE.UU., Canadá, México y Puerto Rico para otros países por favor envíame tu información y te dejo saber cuanto sale). Si deseas ahorrar puedes suscribirte por 6 meses y pagar sólo $ 40.00.

Love,


**Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: