Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday of Challenge!

Today's Challenge is up early, wohoooooooo!!! I am soooo happy that I pre-scheduled it so it will be here early, lol. I will try to do that more often. Well, about the challenge, do a masculine card. I know how hard that can be. The other day my MIL called me to ask me if I can do a card for one of her sons. I couldn't say no, because I love her, I love my BIL and I love to make cards, right? so it was an easy one. BUT then I was thinking what to do, lol!! If you know me, you know that I am a girly, girly stamper, lol! Thanks God, during my Friday's class a dear friend and downline came and she came with this set that I was dying to use, when she said "with this set you can do some really good masculine card" and I said, THANK YOU!! this is what I am going to use for my BIL card!! wohoooo!! I paired it up with the Winchester collection wich is an awesome collection for guys, right?

I hope you can get some time to play with my challenge and share with me here!

*************************************************************************************
El reto de hoy está tempranito, wohoooooooo! Estoy feliz de que pude pre-programarlo y así está aquí temprano, jeje. Voy a tratar de hacer eso más a menudo, se siente super bien, pues no tengo el ajoro que me bloquea, jeje. Bueno, sobre el reto de hoy, hacer una tarjeta masculina. Sé lo difícil que puede ser, así que manos a la obra, si no la necesitas ahora mismito la guardas para cuando la necesites. El otro día mi suegra me llamó para preguntarme si podía hacerle una tarjeta para uno de sus hijos. Yo no podía decir que no, porque la amo, quiero muchísimo a mi cuñado y me encanta hacer tarjetas, así que fue una tarea fácil, al menos el decirle que sí. Pero entonces ya luego me estaba rompiendo la cabeza con la idea de que hacer, jeje!! Si me conoces, tú sabes que soy una "girly, girly stamper", jeje! Gracias a Dios, durante mi clase del viernes una querida amiga y "downline" vino con este set que me estaba muriendo por usar, cuando dijo "con este set puedes hacer unas tarjetas masculinas hermosas" le dije, ¡GRACIAS! este es el que voy a utilizar para la tarjeta de mi cuñado! wohoooo!! La usé con la colección de Winchester, que es una colección super buena para chicos, ¿verdad? y aquí está el resultado.

Espero que puedas sacar algo de tiempo para jugar con mi reto y compartir conmigo aquí lo que hayas creado!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

1 comment:

AmethystCat said...

great card! love the paper and the design!