Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, October 05, 2009

Scrapbooking Page

I had a little time on Friday night and manage to do this page! Is a simple one but I love how it turns! Do you like it? I love this picture of Mischelle and Kevin at Seminar, they look sooo fabulous, don't you think? I think the picture goes perfectly here!!

In another note, I will be announcing the winner of the blog candy later, one of my nephews (they are twins) had an accident and had a skull fracture, the did a surgery and it was good THANKS GOD! He is doing better, but please keep him in your prayers, he is 22 and I know he needs the prayers! I have been busy with that and really worry! I know he is in God hands but I have seen him grow and it was a shock for me!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

1 comment:

AmethystCat said...

great page! glad you had fun on WCD!