Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Need a Special Greeting you don't Find?

Have you tried Custom/Personalized Stamps yet? I know how hard is when we want a special saying for that special card and you can't find it anywhere. I have a "Feliz Navidad" but is not in a single line, so I ordered this one to use when I need a single line "Feliz Navidad". Do you know that you can get a custom/personalized stamp from TAC? You can do it for your card back's signature (you should sign all your cards!) or for a special saying you need for your special cards. I love that I can have my own "Feliz Navidad" and I am planning to get another one for the inside and a "Gracias" too. I have two different ones from the Spanish Sentiment set: "muchas gracias" and "Thanks for your Friendship" but sometimes I just need a "Gracias", lol, you know we always "need" more!

I want to apologize for not being here since almost a week, I have been pretty busy lately. I have a custom order to finish and I had a FULL class last Friday as well. The girls had fun and I did too! I love to do classes because I can share what I LOVE about scrapbooking/stamping and at the same time I LOVE when people tell me how much they like it! Is a special feeling that I love the most, lol!! I will be around for a while!!

Hope you like my card, this was one of the designs from my card class this past Friday! I used the Graphic Blooms set for my background paper. I really like how it turned out! I was looking for a ponsettia look!

*************************************************************************************
¿Has tratado los sellos personalizados alguna vez? Se lo difícil que es cuando uno quiere un sentimiento en específico y no lo encuentra por ninguna parte, especialmente en español, verdad? En este caso, tengo un Feliz Navidad, pero es en dos líneas y hay veces que lo que necesito es Feliz Navidad en una sola línea, así que decidí hacerme uno y aquí ya lo ves. ¿Sabías que con TAC puedes ordenar tus sellos personalizados? Puede ser para tu firma en la parte de atrás de las tarjetas (nunca debes dar una sin firmar!!) o un sentimiento especial que necesitas para tus creaciones. Estoy super feliz de que tengo mi nuevo Feliz Navidad y estoy pensando ordenar otro para el interior de las tarjetas de Navidad de este año, así como otro que diga Gracias! Tengo dos gracias del set Spanish Sentiment, uno dice muchas gracias y el otro Gracias por tu amistad, pero hay ocasiones que quiero un Gracias!, jeje, siempre necesitamos más!

Quiero aprovechar para disculparme por no estar por aquí por casi una semana, he tenido muchas cosas en el plato: una orden y el taller del viernes pasado que estaba LLENO!! La pasamos super bien, a las chicas les encantó lo que trabajamos y en realidad me encanta compartir lo que se y en especial el escuchar lo bien que la pasan y lo mucho que aprenden, eso me llena de mucha alegría, es un sentimiento que me encanta, jeje!! Estaré por aquí a menudo.

Espero les guste la tarjeta, es una de las que hicimos el viernes en la clase! Usé el set Graphic Blooms para el papel de fondo, estaba buscando el estilo de una pascua! me gustó el resultado final. Y a ti?

Love,



** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

1 comment:

Barb said...

Lovely card, Diana! And great idea about the personalized stamp for your sentiment :)