Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, October 01, 2009

October is here! that means COPIC!!

lol, that means is COPIC time for me!! I can't wait to order one set for me!! It's so nice that we can get this markers at a great price with TAC! I will love to have them in smaller set, it will be sooo easy to get them, right? So with that in mind I am going to be announcing a COPIC share with you soon!! For now I just let you the Special Promotions for this month!! Check that awesome Vintage set!! Is another collection of Mabelle's images!! I can't wait to get that one to play and play!!

*************************************************************************************

Eso significa que es hora de Copic para mí, cierto? jeje!! No puedo esperar para ordenar un set mío, mío!! Es maravilloso que pueda ordenar estos marcadores con TAC a un gran precio! Me encantaría que los pudiesemos tener en sets más pequeños, sería muchooo más fácil, ¿verdad? Así que con eso en mente, voy a estar anunciando un Copic "share" muy pronto! Por ahora les dejo las promociones especiales para este mes!! Vieron ese Vintage set tan brutal!! Es otra colección de imágenes de Mabelle! No puedo esperar para ordenar uno para mi y jugar y jugar! jeje!


Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: