Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Just a little note and a card share!

Hello my friends! I just want to share this card today and wish you a very happy weekend! This is short and sweet since I am very tired now, lots of things going on here in Puerto Rico and I want to take time to finish some projects I have been working on.

For this card I used the Vintage Holiday paper that is discontinued but that I LOVE!!, the Spanish Sentiment set (both designed by the puertorrican artist Mabelle Ramirez) and the Graphic Bloom set!

*************************************************************************************

Hola amiguitas! Solo unas cortas líneas para desearles un buen fin de semana y para compartir una tarjetita que cree. Sigo con las navidades, pues es tremendo poder prepararse con tiempo (o al menos tratar, jeje). Espero que estén muy bien y si vives en Puerto Rico que tú y tu familia se encuentren bien. Toda esta situación nos hace reflexionar y a la vez es un buen momento para descansar y crear!! y mantenernos tranquilas, esperando que Dios nos siga cuidando y protegiendo.

Para esta tarjeta usé el papel Vintage Holiday (ya descontinuado), el set Spanish Sentiments (ambos diseñados por la talentosa artista puertorriqueña Mabelle Ramírez Ortíz) y el set Graphic Blooms.

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: